Monday, April 18, 2005

Personal Entry- Last Days

It was worrisome to watch. She fought with anger and vengeance on her mind. The voices bid she take revenge for their deaths. Scarlet has not fully recovered from her ordeal with Meela, her battle skills are rusty. That compounded with her lack of focus, found us soon overwhelmed in the bowels of Lord Nyax’s compound. There was little I could do. It took all my effort to keep up with her, to keep her on her feet as she fought the misled followers with all of her strength. We fell. Shot down by Lord Nyax himself. He was gracious enough to allow the cloning bots to our bodies. With a bow and a smirk, he turned as they swiftly carried us away.

I am glad to have had the chance to fight, side by side with Scarlet before I began my…journey. It opened my eyes to what must be done in my absence. Someone must carry on and ensure she finishes what she started with her training. She will need the skills, as I will soon not be able to stand by her side. With Deomo being an unknown, I cannot count on his return either. I will ensure she has a trainer, some one to keep an eye on her, and ensure she puts forth the necessary effort to master her fighting techniques.

I hope she also refocuses her efforts into the temple. The anger and vengeance was not something I have seen from Scarlet before, even when she was deep in the feral. I would imagine the weakness could be from many things…hormonal imbalance after carrying Meela, The vulnerability at Lord Nyax’s…even I felt the voices…

Focus my love, focus and strength. You will need both if you are to have a chance during the upcoming weeks. You will need to be strong for all of us: me, Meela, Deomo, the Temple…I hope, no…I pray that some day you will be able to follow me to where I must go. Until that day…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home