Thursday, March 31, 2005

Personal Entry- Love Revisited

Something is going on that I cannot quite explain. Scarlet seems worried, almost frightened of me. I am over-joyed to see her yet she is fretting about something. Yesterday was a great day. Scarlet came to my house in Hendola as I was finishing my bath. I wonder what the red hue to the water is from? Perhaps my fountain has developed rust in places…I will have to get this cleaned. It was odd, she ran out as if she were intruding. Intruding in my house? Maybe she is not used to being out and about yet. How quickly she forgets *smile*

I ASKED HER TO STAY AWAY. SHE IGNORED AND HAD TO POKE. SHE WILL BE POKED BACK, WE ARE NOT READY YET. THE PAIN AND HATE IS CONTAINED. BE CONTENT WITH WHAT IS LEFT. YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ME. FEEL FORTUNATE THAT I DO NOT WANT MY SELF TO BE KNOWN.

I was able to show Scarlet my Aurilian Plants. She is the only other person besides myself and Avios that have witnessed their growth. She commented on my hall being a bit clinical, she said it was nice, but very Imperial. *grin* Of course it is…with such a strong Imperial presence in the area the Empire will never give the Temple a second thought. She wandered downstairs and peeked in some of my storage containers. I had to chuckle as she turned around with a shocked look and asked what I was going to do with all of this? Start my own city? *laugh* Never would I take that monster on my shoulder again…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home