Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Journal Entry- Fate Sets its eye on Ebe

I watched her run around Theed, creating distance form her opponent…Just enough to turn and fire her T21, only to begin running again. The poor wookie did not know what he was standing up against. I had just knocked him out for having asked Ebe if she was given beads, would she flash him. He never saw envy hiding in the shadows of the building. They never do. *smirk* You would think he would have remembered after I had killed the smuggler that recognized me, and tried to sell me spice. Karking reputation…

I wonder what Fate has in store for Ebe? Our lives have, and will always be intertwined. Throughout all of our trials in life, our feelings for each other have always been there. Love? Yes, it is, I cannot fool myself. Perhaps I understand Scarlet’s pain with loving two at once now. Although in this case, my heart belongs to Scarlet, and Ebe knows this.

I often thought of, how would I live should I have to let Scarlet go to Deomo…I had concluded that some of Scarlet’s heart would be better than none. Perhaps she is feeling the same way. I wish there was something I could do. My heart aches seeing her consumed by so much conflict.

Perhaps I should ask Ebe if she would help look for Tempestia, or possibly, help Elca with Kayon. I was recently contacted by a friend of Tempestia’s. He said she had given him her comm. and that he should contact me should anything happen. Interesting…I know we had shared many loud unruly nights in the Theed cantina together…however never…hmm, did either of us go home with the other. She did keep me out of trouble when the feral was strong with me and I was fighting the Taishan bond with Scarlet, not yet recognizing it for what it was…I am concerned. I have still not heard anything. Maybe Ebe could contact Elca, find some slaver contacts. I know Tempestia was once a slave as well. Perhaps…Gods, perhaps she was captured in one of the spacing lanes.

However…After my most recent talk with Ebe, perhaps she should speak with Elca, *smiles* and her friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home