Monday, January 24, 2005

Personal Entry- Time Alone.or not?

I spent most of the morning taking care of some loose ends before we left to get away from it all. Scarlet, my TaiShan, and I…well and her unborn child. *hope* Fate seems to have told me who’s it is, as if it is already determined, yet, I still cling to hope. Perhaps Fate will smile on me once. Just once, please…

Reaching for her via our bond, I sensed Scarlet had traveled into town to Theed, specifically in the cantina. She was focused, not even seeing me come in, very unlike her: a Zabrak, especially one trained as a tracker. I sat back and watched her as I siphoned through my comm. messages. Her head rose with a sudden awareness of my presence, she looked at me and smiled. All I could do is smile back. She seemed pained, something was wrong. Perhaps getting away from here, to a going-away party for a novice creature handler that I trained once.

I remember the cute dancer fascinated by my pet as I lumbered into the cantina in Theed after a long fight. She riddled me with questions and asked to see my pets. I beckoned for her to follow me outside and I showed her all of them, each and everyone. She cringed at the arachnids, and jumped with glee at the kitties. I walked her through the basics of pet management. She was so excited…I shall miss Amberlia’s exuberance and youthful innocence.

Scarlet agreed and traveled with me to the small city nestled on a shore. Quite beautiful, I had never been here before. We all talked and the friendly locals came up to Scarlet and introduced themselves. On one level it was funny, seeing the Queen of the Dance of Death with the Blade hover in the background and cringe when a new face approached her. I know she does not like crowds. Some day, with the temple, she must face people freely. On the other hand it was tragic. No doubt, her past life has attributed to this phobia. Perhaps I will endeavor to bring her to more events. The crowd had a duel, a bikini show, and a friendly auction. Amazingly, Elca showed up with some sort of Zabrak bodyguard. Odd…

I sat with scarlet watching the festivities. She leaned into me and once she was done with her datapad, she leaned her head back and asked if we could part. I nodded and we bid our farewells. We traveled along the shoreline and out into the water on our swoops. Finally, curving back to land and a flat spot nestled by palms. Scarlet erected a tent, and I sent Stampy to stand guard, not being too familiar with the area.

We spoke of Kimbrya’s passing, and one of her last tasks for Scarlet; to send a letter to both Deomo and Cauil. It occurred to me that this would be a perfect time to tell her what Fryshka told me about the temple and I, what part I was to play. Then, she began to talk about Avios. Avios? My son? Scarlet said he was so like me, unfortunately, quick to anger, but also skilled with words, very soothing. Avios had the flaw of speaking before he thought, not realizing how deep his words cut. Damn him and his temper. She assured me his intentions were not bad, he just was…immature. At the thought of Avios, my mind quickly turned to Ebe. How lost she has felt as of late, how distant she was to me. Fate, why now? Not while this child is here. This child that may be mine…

Scarlet looked down, then concern hit me. I asked her why she met with Avios. She sighed. Gods she knew, she knew who the father was.

3 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

sac longchamp pas cher, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, ugg boots, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses wholesale, ray ban sunglasses, replica handbags, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, nike free run, cheap oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, jordan shoes, jordan pas cher, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, air max, longchamp pas cher, nike air max, chanel handbags, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, louboutin pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin uk, uggs on sale, kate spade, coach outlet, kate spade outlet, nike free, replica watches, prada outlet, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet online, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, burberry pas cher, christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, nike roshe, polo ralph lauren, gucci handbags, michael kors pas cher, longchamp outlet

September 11, 2016 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

mont blanc pens, chi flat iron, babyliss, supra shoes, asics running shoes, insanity workout, reebok outlet, hollister, valentino shoes, beats by dre, nike air max, jimmy choo outlet, north face outlet, ray ban, nike roshe run, karen millen uk, vans outlet, new balance shoes, instyler, mac cosmetics, herve leger, oakley, juicy couture outlet, converse outlet, celine handbags, ralph lauren, hollister clothing, lancel, toms shoes, bottega veneta, mcm handbags, louboutin, nfl jerseys, soccer jerseys, juicy couture outlet, montre pas cher, converse, north face outlet, ghd hair, baseball bats, gucci, soccer shoes, vans, abercrombie and fitch, p90x workout, ferragamo shoes, hermes belt, wedding dresses, timberland boots, nike air max

September 11, 2016 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, thomas sabo, coach outlet, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, canada goose jackets, pandora uk, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, moncler uk, canada goose outlet, links of london, wedding dresses, moncler, moncler, canada goose, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, canada goose uk, canada goose, swarovski, doudoune moncler, replica watches, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, moncler, ugg uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, hollister, louis vuitton

September 11, 2016 at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home