Thursday, February 03, 2005

Dream- Visions of Fate

I stood atop a hill, armored and heaving with effort under the weight of my responsibilities. Yet I endured.

In one hand I held a sword. Finely crafted, it dripped with rage and malcontent for those that stood against it. In the other hand, a book: binding of smooth, rich leather holding gilded pages together. The beauty of the knowledge it contained is awe inspiring. It could bring those that read it tears of joy, or tears of the worst anguish imagined.

I look at both hands and marvel at the power radiating from there; each equally strong, yet containing weaponry that could not be more different. There is no rage from within. A calm coolness soothes my soul. I realize I am but a carrier of these tools. I keep them standing up, ready to dance with their foe.

*shiver*

*feral*

Woe be the fate of one that should harm these tools. While not mine to own, they are mine to protect. Anyone who should wish them ill will have their soul pulled down into the darkest pits of despair.

I see a face.

*rage*

*STARTLE!!!!*

I bolt from bed, drawing my FWG5 out from under my pillow, and take aim at the only moving object. Hmmpphh…No need to shoot Envy’s twitching tail in his sleep…I reholster the gun and sit on the end of my bed, my head in my hands, sweat soaking my forehead.

*It is time to end it…No more*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home