Monday, February 07, 2005

Journal Entry- Loose Ends

**Remember: this is written in Maxell's personal journal on his person.**
I know he needs her strength right now, what little she has to offer. He has his own demons to fight, and none of us will truly be safe until he has either won his battle, or succumbed to the pendant. Once he is lost, my manacles will be removed and he will be dealt with appropriately. I will not have That Evil take Scarlet or his child either. If he is lost I think he would want it this way. As long as he is able to be the good father that he must for that child, then he will be welcomed around her mother. I think now, he is…

If only he would now learn to think for himself and not trust blindly in that damned emblem on his sleeve. He does not realize how close he was too loosing them both. No more, Deomo, Scarlet, their child are all safe. I do not care if he knows what I did or not. His anger and blind rage did not even allow him to trust me. It was almost ruined. Luckily he made no mention of the scent of blood as he passed. The poor woman, she did not know what she had done would sign a death sentence for herself…

*flash!!!*
"You!! Will never touch my TaiShan again!!!"
I feel her bones snap in my hand as I wrench her head to the side. For good measure I ensure she doesn't scream and has a big, wide smile with my knife as she dies...My eyes widen as the scent of the blood hits my nostrils *feral* Luckily most of it is in the airlock, easy cleanup, most will be wiped clean from the vacuum of space.

*rage*
*flash!!!*
*laughs* and the nurse...Poor wretch. Use my Taishan for your career? Use your children for experimentation? Ha!!! Death would be too easy, I think I will play with this one, take what is most valuable, her career...She will be discredited and ostracize from her field. Then, perhaps, I will send some friends after her...To toy with her as she dies.

*flash!!!*
*calm*
The other one, well we still have more to talk about. I have enough to begin construction. A suitable place needs to be located so I can start; an architect will also need to be found. Gods, I need to tell Scar'let, and Deomo. Not until his fight with the pendant is over with. He will need access to the energy of his child to anchor him to reality if he is to have a chance to fight the pendant. Once Scar'let and the child are;I just do not know what he will feel. What any of us will feel. One thing is for sure. Avios has confirmed Dr. Narheen's assessment: Scar'let will not be able to carry the child to term. Both she and the child may perish as a result of the Zabrak physiology as it relates to child-birth. I cannot allow that. Making Deomo understand will be no small task. My only choice is to tell Scar'let and have her tell Deomo when the time comes. Once he has battled the pendant, not before.

She must also speak to him about that fight. I tried to tell her last night, but could not bring myself to doing it. If she is attacked by the pendant I will do all in my power to protect her. Can I severe his bond with Scar’let? If it means saving her, or the child I will not hesitate. I hope Deomo is made to understand my motivations are not out of malice towards him. Without her I feel I would descend into a darker place than he has been. She gives me direction where there is none. She makes me want to be a better man. She is everything.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I regard as polite post. Expressly the title attracted me to review the unscathed story.

January 14, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

January 18, 2010 at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home