Saturday, January 08, 2005

Torture: Day 3; Mind of Maxell Snow

I do not know when I passed out during the night. The hum of the machine I had a hand in creating was oddly silent.

*needle stuck into arm*
"We will need to administer this IV drip to him to keep him alive during the upcoming days. The body tries to shut down to protect the mind. We cannot allow that to happen."

My eyes bolt open to see Him before me again, Cauil...

*salivate at the sight of his exposed flesh*

...thoughts of sinking my teeth into his flesh and thrusting my hand into his chest to touch his beating heart...the warmth of his insides, his blood coating my arm and dripping to the floor. "Look at the blood dripping on the floor Cauil. Does it remind you of someone? A poor innocent girl? A girl who's unborn child you aborted by your order...did her blood drip on the floor too? Did you grin at the sight of the mess as I am grinning at your face as it slowly looses color?"

*whisper* Cauil...

I hear the hum of the machine kick back on as the pain slowly begins to course through my body once again.

"Yes, no you must come to him quickly, he is in surgery."

*confusion*

"We need to meet so you can see him."

*rage, struggling against the bonds on the chair, ignoring the pain*

Touch her and your head will be on a pike at the Talus base. My pets will toy with your people, slicing their bellies open, then watching their prey succumb to shock as they sit calmly by, waiting for them to die. I will feast on your soul and the flesh of your men as they scream for death instead of facing my rage.

His eyes met mine. Then he left me to the machine.

*TaiShan!! Ebe, protect her, please*


10 Comments:

Blogger scarletcougar said...

~~~please delete this message as soon as you can~~~

Max, I cannot get into the eyejabber chat. I must be some kind of dolt. I just can't figure it out. So... I guess I will see you around dinnertime ingame.

January 13, 2005 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

click on a chat link from the navigation box on the left of the home page. Select the eyejabber chat room. Change your nickname once you get in the room, you can get into the site as anonymous

January 13, 2005 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger scarletcougar said...

I can't get in! I go to eyejabber chat and hit the [let's go] and it pops up that there is already a user with my IP and dumps me. WTF!

January 13, 2005 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger scarletcougar said...

great...now I get:

"There seems to be a problem with the MySQL server, sorry for the inconvenience.
We should be back shortly."

January 13, 2005 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger scarletcougar said...

eyejabber is down

January 13, 2005 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger scarletcougar said...

i am going to go do my errends before i get cranky

January 13, 2005 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

dudemac says the service provider has been having uber issues. Same reason phpchat is down. It is working now:) Don't let it upset you;)

January 13, 2005 at 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(
I still can't figure out how to get in...

5pm EST

See ya soonish

January 13, 2005 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

mont blanc pens, chi flat iron, babyliss, supra shoes, asics running shoes, insanity workout, reebok outlet, hollister, valentino shoes, beats by dre, nike air max, jimmy choo outlet, north face outlet, ray ban, nike roshe run, karen millen uk, vans outlet, new balance shoes, instyler, mac cosmetics, herve leger, oakley, juicy couture outlet, converse outlet, celine handbags, ralph lauren, hollister clothing, lancel, toms shoes, bottega veneta, mcm handbags, louboutin, nfl jerseys, soccer jerseys, juicy couture outlet, montre pas cher, converse, north face outlet, ghd hair, baseball bats, gucci, soccer shoes, vans, abercrombie and fitch, p90x workout, ferragamo shoes, hermes belt, wedding dresses, timberland boots, nike air max

September 11, 2016 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, thomas sabo, coach outlet, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, canada goose jackets, pandora uk, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, moncler uk, canada goose outlet, links of london, wedding dresses, moncler, moncler, canada goose, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, canada goose uk, canada goose, swarovski, doudoune moncler, replica watches, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, moncler, ugg uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, hollister, louis vuitton

September 11, 2016 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home