Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Personal Entry-The Call to Sacrifice

The pain was great. The poor creature trembled as it looked at its bloody hands...Frightened, unsure of what is before it...

...Then I wiped my blood from my hands on my thighs. The pain and uncertainty would have to wait. The task before me was too important. She was too important. The blood now flowed freely from my nose, and began to drip from my right ear. Now was not the time to stop and render myself aid. She had to be pushed...pushed to remember, then...pulled back.

The hope was that the deep decent into the painful memory of Lok would force her to slip into the dark depths of her feralness to find solace. Then by exerting my essence across our Tai Shan bond, augmented by my shallow psyonic sense, pull her back...

The pain was awesome...Luckily the pain radiating from my head was able to dull the morbid feeling emanating from my heart...To have to do this to her, to make her remember...

The rope, the knife at her clothes...Her warm naked flesh bound tightly down to the cold basement of the building...Still...She would not go to the place she needed...She needed to be pushed. So I pushed...

She snarled at me as I grabbed her head by her hair, I told her hateful things in a menacing tone. I took my clothes off in hopes that flesh upon flesh would jolt her memory. The the feel of warm skin atop her helpless body would drive her to the feral. *sigh* it worked...

I had to exert all my will to block her from calling to Deomo, calling to another feral in need. Several times I rushed from the room to vomit, always quickly returning...The bleeding continued. I taunted her, I forced her to feel my flesh press against her from behind as she lay bound with her belly to the ground. I took the ultimate dominating stance over her, preparing to enter her...She snarled and she growled. A strained against her deep feral rage, I reach do her via our Tai shan bond. I accepted the pain of her ordeals into my own mind, I bolstered her strength with that of my own. *sacrifice* Then....A single tear fell from my eye.

*SNAP!!!*
A silence...Like one I have never felt...And her face. Her face transitioned to a peacefulness. I....I could not reach to her and hear anything but what was given to me via our Tai Shan bond. She is back, she made the journey down into the blackness, and now surpassed it. She reached out to me concerned, my own blood covering my lower face, hands, and right side of my head.. A managed to stand, only to puke again, and was able to go deploy a droid so I could administer first aid to her. She cut her wrists badly while struggling. We struggled onto our feet and traveled back to the starport. We spoke for awhile aboard my ship, I desperately needed to land and get myself to a medical center. I have heard of those with my gift' flaming out'. I hope.....All I hope is that my TaiShan is now stronger, that our bond is stronger. I love you Scar'let, always remember.
*trust*
*the bond*
*SNAP!!!*
*sacrifice*