Thursday, December 30, 2004

Personal Entry- Questioning this Calling

This is quickly becoming a task I wish I could dismiss. For any progress made with Scarlet or Brem, the efforts seem to be for naught with Deomo. He has much anger. I am not equipped to deal with such hatred, at least, in a peaceful way...I am glad I anticipated difficulties with Deomo and held Scar'let's rites differently. Hopefully she will now be equipped to help me. I cannot be the one to push Deomo to face his fears. She must. He would surely lash out at me. I will I suppose, have to wait from a distance, in case he turns...He will be put down, he must be taught to understand. If he lashes out at his guide then I will use my own methods. His anger is so great. He will see nothing but the image of my death in his head. Hmmm...Perhaps...Perhaps that is what he may need to see...*looks down in thought* the feeling of betrayal from a Tai Shan, even a weak, newly discovered link is a powerful emotion...Perhaps my death, and Scarlet's sense of pain and loss will be enough to jolt Deomo into understanding...He is not a creature of destruction..He is his own being, he has a soul and ultimately is the only one to hold dominion over it. *sacrifice*

Brem is another subject...I feel he grew up a lot last night. He had to face his failures and learn by them. It was funny to watch the wave of realization wash over his face as he realized his failure of the trial was much like his failure in rescuing Kimbrya. It as a painful memory to force him to dig up...but I had to turn that knife in his back a bit to make him understand...

Kimbrya faltered...She pushed herself too much. Perhaps me pushing Brem weakened her because of their bond. I have no doubt she lent him her strength. The foolish thing love will make us do *sacrifice*

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

sac longchamp pas cher, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, ugg boots, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses wholesale, ray ban sunglasses, replica handbags, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, nike free run, cheap oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, jordan shoes, jordan pas cher, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, air max, longchamp pas cher, nike air max, chanel handbags, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, louboutin pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin uk, uggs on sale, kate spade, coach outlet, kate spade outlet, nike free, replica watches, prada outlet, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet online, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, burberry pas cher, christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, nike roshe, polo ralph lauren, gucci handbags, michael kors pas cher, longchamp outlet

September 11, 2016 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, thomas sabo, coach outlet, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, canada goose jackets, pandora uk, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, moncler uk, canada goose outlet, links of london, wedding dresses, moncler, moncler, canada goose, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, canada goose uk, canada goose, swarovski, doudoune moncler, replica watches, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, moncler, ugg uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, hollister, louis vuitton

September 11, 2016 at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home