Monday, December 27, 2004

Journal Entry- Rites

I was excited to get the chance to speak with Kimbrya about the rites. I am glad she is better. I see some improvment in her condition but I still worry for her. Trying to get information from her, I am afraid I pushed her too hard. I know I pushed myself too hard, as the headaches have returned...She is physically weak, but her mind...is like no other...I doubt I will 'push' her again. I wish I hadn't. What was discovered struck me deeply. A jagged vibroblade directly into my heart, twisting with joy in the pain it causes...

Besides that painful bit of information, I was able to nail down some specifics of the rites. Along with Kimbrya's help, we are to guide Scar'let, Deomo, and Brem through them. Much to my shock, Deomo not only wants to be led through the rites, he spoke with Kimbrya about this and she told me so. I know he does not fully trust me, and this concerns me, perhaps he will trust another...I will need to contact Cauil. Although their last meeting did not go well, perhaps he would still be willing to help. Kimbrya and I discussed some possible trials. I have...an idea in mind...that may be better...more effective...

How far will I go for my Tai'Shan? Perhaps we will soon find out.