Saturday, January 08, 2005

Freedom; Mind of Maxell Snow

Light flooded the room as my tormentor strode in. The machine's low, dull hum continued. The pain, continued. I could feel her somewhere. She was worried and concerned, yet strangely determined and focused. It suddenly occurred to me that I may have weakened her so much be calling upon her feral nature via the bond, that she would be foolish and run into a fight foolishly.

Odd, Cauil had a pained look upon his face. His clothing was burned badly in places, and sliced open in others.
Battle, I could smell it on him; his blood, his pain…

*feral*

I feigned being passed out as he approached me. Perhaps this would afford me the opportunity to finish what someone else had started. He slowly reached for the chair’s manacles.

*confusion*

He released them and before he could get a word out, my FWG5 was in my hand. Foolish guards…You should always search your prisoner. Up from the chair I lunged, only to fall to my knees in pain. The days of torture had taken their toll. I was in no shape to fight, yet, he was so close. So very close.

*rage, feral*

I crawled for his feet, anything of his that I could grip, so I could render him to nothingness with the force of my anger. Nothing…

“You have been released, you are free to go if you have the strength.”

*rage, animalistic instincts scream a trap*

Despreatly I crawl for him, able to get the strength to rise to my knees. Cauil grabbed my pistol from me.

*Tai’Shan, I am here. Come outside*

Then I smelled her. The smell of a warrior who is mastering the Dance of Death. The smell of my love, the one for which all this is for. My Tai’shan. Memories flooded back into my head..

*flash*
Hunting along side her, healing her as I blast away with my pistol and bark orders to Envy
*flash*
Her rite on Lok*
*flash*
Up on the top deck of my ship, together*
*flash*
MY house, swimming in the pool
*flash*
The Temple, Fyrshka’s shrine, Scar’let’s whispers of love.

Cauil opened the outer door to the holding cells. There, standing upon the entry way, her battle dress put away, her sword sheathed, she stood. Cauil strode out and returned my pistol to me.

“Go away from here with her. You are now free." Then he stood there.

*hate, rage, bloodthirst*

I charged him then Scar’let stepped into my path. Damn, her, what is she doing? Why won’t she let me at his throat?

*move Tai’shan, let me end this*
She stood her ground and shook her head no. She spoke of a promise to Cauil. A promise to Cauil?!?! Was I betrayed by yet another??!?! Scar’let calmly turned towards him and told him to leave us, return to his holding cells and lock the door. SLAM!!! Damn her! I rushed the door trying to get in; clawing scratching, raging at the durasteel keeping me from my prey. Why did she let him go?

*Tai’Shan please, leave here with me, it is time we should leave*
My mind was slammed with worry from her, she began to falter. Whatever had previously happened had begun to take its toll on her mind. The pain in my Tai’Shan’s eyes opened my own eyes. I was out, free, no more pain, no more restraints. She held her hand out to me, palm facing up. How deep in the feral am I to have her do what I once did for her so that she would trust me?

I must focus for her. Pull myself back. The rage ebbed and I took her hand as she smiled.

We jumped on our speeders and drove out. I had no idea what direction. Suddenly she asked me to stop. I did, and as I stumbled off of my bike, I turned around and was face to face with Ebe.
*confusion*
Ebe smiled at me and hugged me, glad that I was free. She was glowing yet had that steely determined look I have seen on her face on so many hunts before. The pain she can inflict on creature and Rebel alike. It is awe inspiring. She was in that deep zone of focus, I recognized the Talusian camo kit she wore across her shoulders. Is Ebe hunting?

“Follow us at 300 meters. Alert me if we are followed.”
Ebe nodded and disappeared into the undergrowth as only a Master Ranger can. Scar’let then picked up her comm..
“Yes, we are returning now, yes I have him. Clear the base and secure the perimeter.”

Scar’let? Is…giving orders? How long was I detained? What has occurred in my abscense?

*Tai’shan, we must be on our way, set your speeder to follow me*

I nodded, not wanting to question what was going on…Yet. We soon arrive to the Talusian Imperial Base, welcomed by the sounds of blaster fire, and a smell. That smell, flesh being scorched by the heat of a light saber. A Jedi!! Here!!?!? My gods we were under attack. I looked at Scar’let questioningly, probably with a look of panic on as I reached into my pack that was on my speeder for my armor.
*Get down, and stay down*
I dropped to the ground. Avios?!! Here? He smiled at me with a certain glow I have never seen from him. I wish I could sense anything from him, damn this lack of empathy. My son, my ex-wife for whom I care greatly still, my Tai’shan: one mind, body, and spirit…Together…
A few well trained rebels stood side by side of a jedi decimating the Imperial forces. Serves them just as well. I relished the site of death spreading across the same faces that turned their back on me as Deomo paraded me through the base. Once it was all over the small band cheered and congratulated Scarlet. She blushed. Ebe hugged me, joyed that I was free. Then, Ebe and Scar’let hugged each other. Gods…A sight I thought I would never see. Everyone was parting ways, then I saw him, unaware of my gaze boring through his back. I readied my FWG5 for one well placed shot at the base of his skull.

*No Tai’shan, you mustn’t…A life for a life, yours for his.*

I closed my eyes trying to quell the feral calling to me. Luckily he boarded his shuttle before I opened them back up. I could feel Scar’let waiver. I thanked everyone for their help, even though I knew not what had occurred. Scar’let and I returned to the Temple, her exhausted, me: tired and confused. We talked of what happened.

*you gave orders Tai’shan?* *pride*

I grinned as she blushed. She tried to fuss at me for making that her rite. I tried to focus long enough to tell her what I knew, what I think she learned. Scar’let learned that she can be a leader, that, at times, she must be one. Tonight, I think she did, under the most dire of circumstances.

Now, to figure out why Fyrshka told me what she did, how she knew it would turn out well. Why she is doing this to us…but that will have to wait another time. Tonight, I will sleep in my lover’s arms…never to let go again.

*love*

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

sac longchamp pas cher, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, ugg boots, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses wholesale, ray ban sunglasses, replica handbags, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, nike free run, cheap oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, jordan shoes, jordan pas cher, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, air max, longchamp pas cher, nike air max, chanel handbags, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, louboutin pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin uk, uggs on sale, kate spade, coach outlet, kate spade outlet, nike free, replica watches, prada outlet, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet online, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, burberry pas cher, christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, nike roshe, polo ralph lauren, gucci handbags, michael kors pas cher, longchamp outlet

September 11, 2016 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

mont blanc pens, chi flat iron, babyliss, supra shoes, asics running shoes, insanity workout, reebok outlet, hollister, valentino shoes, beats by dre, nike air max, jimmy choo outlet, north face outlet, ray ban, nike roshe run, karen millen uk, vans outlet, new balance shoes, instyler, mac cosmetics, herve leger, oakley, juicy couture outlet, converse outlet, celine handbags, ralph lauren, hollister clothing, lancel, toms shoes, bottega veneta, mcm handbags, louboutin, nfl jerseys, soccer jerseys, juicy couture outlet, montre pas cher, converse, north face outlet, ghd hair, baseball bats, gucci, soccer shoes, vans, abercrombie and fitch, p90x workout, ferragamo shoes, hermes belt, wedding dresses, timberland boots, nike air max

September 11, 2016 at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home