Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Personal Entry- Aftermath

I sat with my head in my hands just staring. Staring at all that was left of the most caring, kind, loving, and gentle soul. For some reason I was drawn to the holocron and stowed it in my pack. It belongs to the Temple, and will be returned, in time. I must assure it is safe. Tears streamed down my cheeks as Scar’let entered. She nodded to me and sat beside me. We cried together. We spoke of the loss and what Kimbrya has gained. Deep down, I think we both realize she is in a better place, a free place, the place that represents the Beginning and the End, she is one with the Force.

Scar’let wanted to get out of the Temple. For now, it weighed heavily on her heart. I more than understood. We launched into space aboard her sorosub. She seemed so frighten, so scared. She wanted to speak to me about something but was hesitant. It was Deomo, the pendant, and her unborn child. All very difficult issues for her to talk to me about, I have no doubt.

The Pendant- Apparently, Deomo has realized what the Pendant is doing. The only concern now is if he has the will to fight it.

Deomo and I- Hatred? Yes, not for the man, but for what he represents. I have seen nothing but a mindless, bloodthirsty Imperial Soldier. He tortured Kimbrya until she lost her unborn child, Brem’s child. He betrayed us by turning me in, knowing full well of Cauil’s deceit. He knew what was to happen to me once Cauil got his hands on me. Surely Scar’let sees this too. Perhaps she is too blinded by her desire to find the good in him. No matter, it is her choice to look, not mine. Thus far he has demonstrated the person he is. He lives because Sacr’let wishes it, and…needs him too. *pain* At the first sign of him becoming a threat or further deceit, his head will become a fine addition to my trophy room. I know she loves him. I have come to accept that. However I do know he would sooner have me dead, so I remain ever vigilant of his intentions.

The Child- This puts us all in a difficult position. Regardless of who’s it is, I will do what is right, what is best for the child; even if that means leaving Scar’let to Deomo, and living my own life.

*sacrifice*
*A man must do what is right, which is often not what is Easy.”

I will always love Scar’let. It is doubtful I would have the desire to be with another after her. My child or not, my love for her will not falter. One time or another, we must all put someone else before ourselves.

3 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

sac longchamp pas cher, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, ugg boots, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses wholesale, ray ban sunglasses, replica handbags, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, nike free run, cheap oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, jordan shoes, jordan pas cher, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, air max, longchamp pas cher, nike air max, chanel handbags, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, louboutin pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin uk, uggs on sale, kate spade, coach outlet, kate spade outlet, nike free, replica watches, prada outlet, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet online, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, burberry pas cher, christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, nike roshe, polo ralph lauren, gucci handbags, michael kors pas cher, longchamp outlet

September 11, 2016 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

mont blanc pens, chi flat iron, babyliss, supra shoes, asics running shoes, insanity workout, reebok outlet, hollister, valentino shoes, beats by dre, nike air max, jimmy choo outlet, north face outlet, ray ban, nike roshe run, karen millen uk, vans outlet, new balance shoes, instyler, mac cosmetics, herve leger, oakley, juicy couture outlet, converse outlet, celine handbags, ralph lauren, hollister clothing, lancel, toms shoes, bottega veneta, mcm handbags, louboutin, nfl jerseys, soccer jerseys, juicy couture outlet, montre pas cher, converse, north face outlet, ghd hair, baseball bats, gucci, soccer shoes, vans, abercrombie and fitch, p90x workout, ferragamo shoes, hermes belt, wedding dresses, timberland boots, nike air max

September 11, 2016 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, thomas sabo, coach outlet, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, canada goose jackets, pandora uk, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, moncler uk, canada goose outlet, links of london, wedding dresses, moncler, moncler, canada goose, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, canada goose uk, canada goose, swarovski, doudoune moncler, replica watches, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, moncler, ugg uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, hollister, louis vuitton

September 11, 2016 at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home