Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Personal Entry- Fate Chooses Death

The Force is an ambiguous thing. It is assumed that there is a master plan, something to create balance throughout, apparently, at no concern of the costs involved. Last night an Innocent died. I was there. I saw her pass from this world, and move to another.

I have seen death before; from Imperial Troopers to the death caused by my own hands. I have seen the life leave the eyes of my friends, my loved ones...I have also seen the fear leave an enemy's eyes as they slowly pass to another place.

Some how, I knew, tonight was to be the night for her. I do not know if the temple had whispered it to me, or if the Force told me. Why was I to be the one that was there? Why was I chosen? She stood at Fryshka's shrine concentrating, a few small words escaped her lips, a chant of some sort. She was holding a holocron. She noticed my intrusion and said I could stay when I turned to let her be. Kimbrya gave me her medical droid and her swoopbike. I promise Kimbrya, a good home, both will have. *smile* I drove with Scar'let last night on your swoop, I do not know if she recognized it as being yours. Kimbrya also gave me braclets that Brem had given her, to return to him. That will not be easy for him I am sure. He should have been there last night. He will undoubtedly be upset he wasn't. I will have to do what I can for him. Scar'let cannot, she has enough to deal with. After she gave me the braclets she kneeled back down with the holocron in her hands, chanting a bit. An electricity filled the air, a peaceful energy flowed and ebbed around me, rushing towards her, and then...

"...And thus do I commit the lessons and knowledge of those gone before me to this holocron.
May their wise words and secret teachings be available to all those who need to hear them...
Free-Spirit Temple...
A Temple for all Free Spirits,
to live, and worship, and believe as they choose.
For there is no one way
All Faiths are valid
All paths are the Force
There is no Death, there is only the Force.
Peace...
So mote it be..."

Her terran form disappeared. Kimbrya had returned from whence she came, where we all came from. She became one with the Force.

"Thank you Maxell, Blessings"

Gods, Kimbrya, you will be missed by all. I will do what I can for Scar'let and the Temple. That is now my duty. No matter where it takes me, it will be done.

Honor is the law, Love is the bond.

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

sac longchamp pas cher, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, ugg boots, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses wholesale, ray ban sunglasses, replica handbags, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, nike free run, cheap oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, jordan shoes, jordan pas cher, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, air max, longchamp pas cher, nike air max, chanel handbags, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, louboutin pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin uk, uggs on sale, kate spade, coach outlet, kate spade outlet, nike free, replica watches, prada outlet, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet online, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, burberry pas cher, christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, nike roshe, polo ralph lauren, gucci handbags, michael kors pas cher, longchamp outlet

September 11, 2016 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

mont blanc pens, chi flat iron, babyliss, supra shoes, asics running shoes, insanity workout, reebok outlet, hollister, valentino shoes, beats by dre, nike air max, jimmy choo outlet, north face outlet, ray ban, nike roshe run, karen millen uk, vans outlet, new balance shoes, instyler, mac cosmetics, herve leger, oakley, juicy couture outlet, converse outlet, celine handbags, ralph lauren, hollister clothing, lancel, toms shoes, bottega veneta, mcm handbags, louboutin, nfl jerseys, soccer jerseys, juicy couture outlet, montre pas cher, converse, north face outlet, ghd hair, baseball bats, gucci, soccer shoes, vans, abercrombie and fitch, p90x workout, ferragamo shoes, hermes belt, wedding dresses, timberland boots, nike air max

September 11, 2016 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home