Friday, January 14, 2005

Personal Entry- Thoughts

Clean myself up? Why? If something was wrong with Scar'let she would tell me...Unless...she didn't know something was wrong. Perhaps Fyrshka is right. Here I am right back at the beginning, Maxell, The Protector. Hmmm, maybe, maybe that is my role in life. Why not? If people are unable to stand up for themselves, someone has too. Someone needs to help those in need. Perhaps Fyrshka is right...

I noticed a shimmering light about Scar'let. One she did not seem to perceive. Odd that she did not notice it. She caught a sense that Deomo was in trouble. She focused, I lent her my strength, what little there was of it. The spice tends to sap you of your energy. She hit a wall, from that pendant I think. The Shadow Ancestors from within. A look came over her. An odd look. Then she spoke: "Scar'let has unfinished business with Deomo and the pendant." Then she fainted. I took her downstairs. then, not knowing what to do I stumbled into Fyrshka's shrine, hoping for some guidance. Instaed, all I got was mroe riddles, more vaugness, and was told once again the need of ridding myself of the spice, for Scar'let's sake. Damn this temple and its voices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home