Monday, December 06, 2004

Personal Entry- Fate's Circle

I was messing around my newly built house, finally unpacking when a thought popped into my head. I do not know why but I felt something, and without knowing set my comm to dial one of my marks in my investigation, Scar'let. she was hiding in the middle of a battle in Theed. Apparently she had foolishly rushed in to help a friend in need. What she hadn't expected was to come face to face with Deomo, Cauil's mindless enforcer. She somehow escaped his sight and whispered to me through her comm, very frightened...For her safety I had her come to my yet to be furnished house in Hendola, just to rest for a second, and possibly to acquire some of the informaion I seek. She was still very frightened and slinked away from the slightest touch. So much like a wild swamp cat, or gurrcat she was...shrinking away...glancing around nervously...

Then the unthinkable happened...Like a common criminal, two Imperials came knocking at my door...Funny, Cauil claims all he wanted to do was chat, unlikely with his enforcer standing there, with that gleam in his eye. Cauil proposed a meeting at the retreat, in front of the inquisitor, to determine who is lying. I really see no point in this as I am hiding nothing from him besides my true mission. He is too proud to realize that the Empire may have considered he would fail and assigned an alternate solution...Kimbrya knows something, she knows something of the Force and the old ways...SSS was unable to extract the information through force, and their laziness allowed an escape attempt, and her execution. Now she is so mentally damaged due to the abuse she suffered at the hands of Deomo and the loss of her child, we may never know the truth...

I have finally completed my collection of DNA samples in order to protect my mission from SSS and their carelessness. Kimbrya, a strand of hair caught in a bush during her transport, from Brem a tissue sample left behind after one of his training fights on Dantooine, from Scar'let a tear shed...

I wonder about Scar'let's part in all of this. She seems to be a central figure but in actuality she is so fragile and vulnerable. She really is an enigma...I feel he......there is something about her I cannot put my fingers on...almost an animalistic need, hunger...it is odd, she seems feral at times, yet, is highly intelligent. I must study the Zabrak race a bit more closely. Every other time I have encountered one, the situauation has been far from pleasant. Most have had to die, or have the mark of death on them now.

I rather enjoyed my time with Scar'let. She has a unique beauty about her that I find myself drawn too. Perhaps in another life. The dangers that lay ahead for her and her friends, as well as my own neck do not provide a reasonable chance of something to develop. At any rate it would not be fair to her or others. I do not know where my heart is these days...I see it drawn to the image of a red haired beauty holding a rifle and looking out across the hills of Naboo for her qurry...but choices were made that may have lost that image for ever. One doesn't know...

5 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, thomas sabo, coach outlet, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, canada goose jackets, pandora uk, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, moncler uk, canada goose outlet, links of london, wedding dresses, moncler, moncler, canada goose, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, canada goose uk, canada goose, swarovski, doudoune moncler, replica watches, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, moncler, ugg uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, hollister, louis vuitton

September 11, 2016 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Shaimaa Elsadek said...


شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
شركة نقل عفش بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر
شركة عزل خزانات بالخبر
شركة نقل اثاث بالخبر

September 10, 2018 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger elmota7ta said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجازان
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالباحة

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقصيم
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالطائف
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بينبع
شركة نقل عفش بالطائف

July 2, 2020 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Mai said...


المغربي
تركيب نجيل صناعى في دبى
تركيب عشب ملاعب في دبى
خدمات دبي

March 1, 2021 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger menna said...

طريق العروبة
صيانة عامة بأم القوين
تركيب انتر لوك بأم القوين
صباغ رخيص بأم القوين
تركيب سيراميك بأم القيوين

March 1, 2021 at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home